POLICY REGARDING NOTIFICATIONS OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT & TERMINATION OF A SUBSCRIBER'S/USER’S ACCOUNT FOR INFRIGENEMENT
Upon notification to Southwest Media Communications, LLC of a claimed copyright infringement as described below, Southwest Media will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. Designated Agent. The Southwest Media Communications, LLC designated agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is: Connie J. Mableson, Esq., 3003 N. Central Ave., Suite 1800, Phoenix Arizona, 85012, email@example.com, 602-277-3000, Attention SWMEDIA Notice.
2. Notice of Claimed Infringement: All notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in writing and sent to the Southwest Media designated agent. The Notice of claimed infringement MUST contain the following pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a list of multiple copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed; and
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Southwest Media Communications, LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Southwest Media Communications, LLC to contact the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Misrepresentations. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or an activity is infringing or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable to Southwest Media Communications, LLC for any damages, including costs and attorney's fee, incurred by Southwest Media Communications, LLC in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
4. Termination of Subscriber's Account. In the event a subscriber, user, or account holder of Southwest Media Communications, LLC uses or posts infringing material or conducts an infringing activity on Usenet, and if Southwest Media Communications, LLC has direct knowledge of said infringing material or activity, it is the policy of Southwest Media Communications, LLC that it may terminate the infringing Subscriber's account so long as such termination does not interfere with "standard technical measures" as defined under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The Grand Canyon's North Rim is known for being remote with few developed comforts in the area, but the North Rim does feature one in-park hotel, the Grand Canyon Lodge and Cabins, plus several beautiful campgrounds and a few hotels and motels outside the park boundary in nearby small towns. Many North Rim visitors enjoy Rim to Rim hikes, but make sure to check conditions and don't forget your Backcountry Permit!
There are two main types of camping permitted at the Grand Canyon: camping in "developed" campgrounds where vehicles and campers are allowed; and backpacking and camping within the canyon, which requires a Backcountry Permit. These are necessary for camping in the North Rim, South Rim, or Tuweep. Find rules, information on permits and how to reserve camp spot here.
Yes! Send me Grand Canyon Deals
- Grand Canyon Rafting Sale! Sept 2013 Dates Starting at $1247!
July 29, 2013
Canyoneers has September 2013 Grand Canyon rafting trips on sale. 7 day, 6 night, full Grand Canyon motorized river trips, starting and ending in Flagstaff, with everything included! Departure Sept 1 - Two-For-One Special - just $1247.50 per person (2 person min.) Departure Sept 8 or 11 - Save $25 off the regular per per...
- Arizona Biker-Friendly Hotels and Motels
March 27, 2013
In the spirit of Arizona Bike Week 2013 and as a complement our 7 Best Arizona Scenic Drives, we thought we'd put together a list of Arizona Biker-Friendly Hotels and Motels. In truth, most hotels and motels are biker-friendly. But bikers need hotels and motels that don't just tolerate bikers, but cater to motorcycle rid...
- 7 Best Arizona Scenic Drives
March 26, 2013
April is prime season for gassing up the station wagon or the Harley and heading out on the open road. Arizona has some of the most gasp-worthy scenic byways in the West, winding their way through unmistakable evidence of geological and ecological marvels. Roll down the windows, whizz by in wonderment, and stop to hike, ...